Graduate Business Development Executive
Based in Tockwith, York, we have an exciting opportunity available working as a Business Development Executive.
This opportunity is ideal for someone interested in pursuing a career in business development. As well as
managing existing client relationships you will use your energetic, proactive and driven personality to help add to our client base. This role will involve;
- Generating sales leads
- Building strong lasting business relationships with current and new clients
- Overseeing the full sales process, from initial contract through to close
- Leading meetings and networking with businesses to sell our service
- Brand and service promotion
- Meeting KPI and sales targets set by the department Director
- Ideally degree qualified 2:1 or above
- Sales/Business Development experience preferred
- Strong drive and determination
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident presenting to stakeholders at senior level
- Genuine enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Dynamic and tenacious
- Someone who thrives on work that is challenging, relevant and rewarding
- A progressive thinker who is driven to continuously improve and innovate
What we offer:
- Comprehensive induction, training programme & Buddy Scheme
- Internal Development Programme - A tailored in-house programme designed to develop your employability skills.
- Excellent progression opportunities
- £20,000 salary per annum + performance based bonus
- 23 days holiday (raising to 28 based on length of service) + Bank Holidays + 12 additional ‘flexi holidays’
- Competitive Pension
- Huge additional benefits package including flexible working hours, ‘Dress for your Day’ policy, free on-site fitness class & many more.
Interested? Then we want to hear from you!
Send your CV and a covering letter, telling us why we should choose you to:
The deadline for applications is Friday 3rd May 2019.
Early applications are advantageous.
Successful applicants will be invited to interview at our Tockwith office.
Please be aware that due to the remote location of our office a full UK driving licence is recommended.