Graduate Profit Recovery Auditor (Fixed-term)
What will you be doing at Audit Partnership?
You will be part of a dynamic team of graduates and experienced employees where you will be responsible for your own audits and detailed analysis of purchase and sales data. With a keen eye for detail, you will be reviewing and evaluating retail activity and investigating client data sets to identify errors and discrepancies. You will produce informative claim packs on your findings and present key claim workings to all levels of management and clients.
What you’ll gain from Audit Partnership:
Supported every step of the way by our in-house tailored development program, you will gain exposure into the workings of major retailers where you will be developing essential transferable skills & competencies that can be used throughout your career.
We will provide you with the platform to network and build strong relationships with experts in our field, giving real responsibility to make integral decisions and the chance to make a real contribution to our continued success.
What we offer:
- 12-month fixed-term contract
- Comprehensive tailored induction, continual review & buddy program
- £20,000 salary per annum + performance based bonus
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays + 12 additional ‘flexi holidays’
- Remote working opportunities
- Huge additional benefits package including flexible working hours, ‘Dress for your Day’ policy, work events & many more.
What we are looking for:
- Someone that demonstrates our core values: Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn and Flexibility
- A graduate on track to achieve a 2:2 or above by August 2021.
- Great attention to detail and commercial awareness
- Excel Skills
- A full UK driving license (recommended due to remote location of our office)
More about us
Based in Tockwith, York, Audit Partnership have a number of full time fixed-term opportunities on offer. Working with a multitude of clients populating the FTSE and Fortune 500’s, we are a people focused organisation with a strong belief in our employees. We hire the best people to provide the best services to our clients.
Interested? Then we want to hear from you!
Send your CV and a covering letter, telling us why we should choose you.
With our streamlined application process, successful candidates will then be invited to a telephone interview followed by a second virtual interview following success during the 1st process.
The deadline for applications is Sunday 5th September 2021 and early applications are advantageous.
Contract length: 12 months
Application deadline: 05/09/2021