IT Data Analyst
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst to join our expanding IT team to undertake a range of data processing activities. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and maintain software to automate the extraction and processing of large and complex financial data sets.
- Analyse and categorise new data sets in conjunction with experienced audit specialists.
- Maintain and improve existing databases.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve data errors / discrepancies.
- Produce analysis reports on new data.
- Incorporate machine learning algorithms into the workflow.
- Review our current processes and methodologies, collating and suggesting improvements and efficiencies before translating these into business intelligence solutions.
Job Type / Category
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Tockwith near Wetherby, where you would be working for the UK leader in the Profit Recovery industry - Audit Partnership Ltd.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience using MS SQL Server including database schema design and data set modelling.
- Working knowledge of the Extraction-Transform-Load process, preferably with experience of using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience writing in one of the following languages: Python / C# / C++ / Java
- Meticulous attention to detail with a focus on data quality.
Qualities beneficial to the applicant:
- Experience using Powershell.
- Experience using BIML / an XML based language.
- Experience with Git and source control.
- Have worked with machine learning algorithms.
- Retail / Financial background.
Successful applicants will receive our comprehensive induction and training program including one-to-one mentoring, regular reviews & feedback and access to educational resources. In addition, our new Internal Development Program will support your continued professional development through every step of your career.
We also offer a fantastic range of benefits which include, but are not limited to, flexi-time, a “dress for your day” clothing policy, and a company-wide bonus scheme (based on company performance).
Sound like the perfect role for you?
If so, please apply below with your CV along with a covering letter explaining how you feel you will contribute to our success to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will be accepting applications until Monday 30th September 2019. An early application will be advantageous. Successful applicants will be invited to interview at our Head Office.