IT Support Technician
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Technician to join our expanding team at Audit Partnership – the UK leader in the Profit Recovery industry.
This is a full-time, permanent position, offering a rewarding career opportunity in a fast paced environment.
Based near Wetherby we are the UK leaders in our industry, working with a multitude of clients populating the FTSE and Fortune 500’s. We are a people focused organisation with a strong belief in our employees. We hire the best people to provide the best services to our clients.
Reporting into the IT Manager, the successful candidate will primarily carry out duties to support the company’s hardware and network including:
- User hardware and software support for on-site and remote users.
- Assist with network management, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Windows Server maintenance, patching and upgrades.
- Laptop and PC builds.
- Firewall configuration
- Active Directory and Group Policy administration
- Routine day to day issues such as maintaining routine back-ups, asset register and other support systems.
- Assisting the IT function generally in other areas such as Microsoft SQL Server and data processing when the need arises.
Knowledge or experience in any of the following areas would be advantageous but not essential:
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019.
- Windows 10.
- Active Directory / Azure Active Directory.
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration and support.
- Networking knowledge.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Microsoft VDI / Cloud integration technologies.
- Unix / Linux.
- Virtual Private Networking
- Microsoft SQL Server.
Experience and qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have relevant practical knowledge and experience (ideally a minimum of 2 years), and be ready to take the next step in their development. The successful applicant must demonstrate high levels of enthusiasm, commitment and flexibility, with the ability to proactively manage their own workload.
The position will provide ample opportunity to be involved in all aspects of hardware and software support, using predominantly Microsoft technologies in a growing and technology driven organisation. This opportunity also has potential for involvement in assisting in future virtual technologies in addition to a traditional physical infrastructure.
Successful applicants will receive our comprehensive induction and training program including one-to-one mentoring, regular reviews & feedback and access to educational resources. In addition, our new Internal Development Program will support your continued professional development through every step of your career.
We also offer a fantastic range of benefits which include, but are not limited to, flexi-time, a “dress for your day” clothing policy, and a company-wide bonus scheme (based on company performance).
£20,000 - £25,000 p/a (depending on level of experience)
Sound like the perfect role for you?
If so, please apply below with your CV along with a covering letter explaining how you feel you will contribute to our success.
We will be accepting applications until Friday 31st July 2020. An early application will be advantageous and successful applicants will be invited for interview.