Placement IT Data Analyst
Based in Tockwith York we have an exciting 12 month placement opportunity working as a SQL Data Analyst. The role will be focused on carrying out data analysis and bespoke application development using Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Access (with VBA). Duties this role will include;
- Data Analysis using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Schema design, normalising data, indexing, query performance analysis.
- Meeting stakeholders to agree system requirements.
- Use of Python to manipulate and import data.
- Front end application design and development using Microsoft Access with advanced VBA
- SQL skills (any variant)
- Knowledge of normalisation to 3NF
- Understanding of RDBMS fundamentals (indexing, ERDs, Data Types etc)
- Programming (Python, c#, Java etc)
- T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Query Analyser etc
- Database performance tuning / monitoring
- VBA and Microsoft Access skills.
- Microsoft Reporting (SSRS)
- Understanding of design methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile)
What we offer:
- Comprehensive tailored induction, development, continual review & buddy program
- £16,000 salary per annum + performance based bonus
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays + 12 additional ‘flexi holidays’
- Huge additional benefits package including flexible working hours, ‘Dress for your Day’ policy, free on-site fitness class, work events & many more.
Don’t just take our word for it...
Doing a placement was a very good decision, but
a better one was to choose Audit Partnership. The culture
means that you quickly feel part of the team and your contribution is always appreciated. It offers a fantastic experience, putting into practice what I've studied!
– 2018 University Placement Student
Interested? Then we want to hear from you!
Send your CV and a covering letter, telling us why we should choose you to Recruitment@auditpartnership.com
With our streamlined application process, successful candidates will then only be invited to just 1 interview at our Tockwith office.
The deadline for applications is Friday 6th December 2019 and early applications are advantageous.