Placement IT .Net Developer
Audit Partnership Ltd is the leading provider of profit recovery in the UK. Each year, we recover millions of pounds to organisations of all sizes and sectors across the globe. We are a people-focused organisation with a strong belief in our employees. We hire the best people to provide the best service to our clients.
Based in Tockwith York we have an exciting 12 month placement opportunity working as a IT Developer. The Primary duties of this role will be focused on developing a suite of new Web Applications with involvement in the full systems development cycle. Reporting to the IT team leader, duties this role will include;
- Requirements gathering
- Participation in daily scrums
- Sprint Planning
- C# .NET
- Relational Databases (SQL, Server, Oracle, MySQL)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2009-2014
- T-SQL, MySQL, Stored Procedures
- Agile methodology
- Web application security - best practice
What we offer:
- A University sandwich year placement for students looking to gain real world experience in the penultimate year of their degree
- Comprehensive induction, training programme & buddy Scheme
- Internal Development Programme - A tailored in-house programme designed to develop your employability skills
- Graduate and final year opportunities available following successful placement.
- £16,000 salary per annum + performance based bonus.
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays + 12 additional ‘flexi holidays’
- Huge additional benefits package including flexible working hours, ‘Dress for your Day’ policy, free on-site fitness class & many more.
Sound like the perfect role for you? If so, email your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you feel you will contribute to our success to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for the Vacancy Advert