Placement Profit Recovery Auditor (2021-2022)
Audit Partnership Ltd is the leading provider of profit recovery in the UK. Each year, we recover millions of pounds to organisations of all sizes and sectors across the globe. We are a people-focused organisation with a strong belief in our employees. We hire the best people to provide the best service to our clients.
What will you be doing at Audit Partnership?
As a profit recovery auditor you will be responsible for detailed analysis of purchase and sales data. With a keen eye for detail you will be reviewing and evaluating retail activity and investigating client data sets to identify errors and discrepancies. You will produce informative claim packs on your findings, liaising with a wide range of team members.
What you’ll gain from Audit Partnership:
Supported every step of the way by our in-house tailored development program, you will gain exposure into the workings of major retailers where you will be developing essential transferable skills & competencies that can be used throughout your career.
We will provide you with the platform to network and build strong relationships with experts in our field, giving real responsibility to make integral decisions and the chance to make a real contribution to our continued success.
We also have graduate and final year opportunities following a successful placement, with our tailored progression plan helping to map out your future development at Audit Partnership.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive tailored induction, development, continual review & buddy program
- £16,000 salary per annum (TBC) + performance based bonus
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays + 12 additional ‘flexi holidays’
- Huge additional benefits package including flexible working hours, ‘Dress for your Day’ policy, free on-site fitness class, work events & many more.
What we are looking for:
- Someone that demonstrates our core values: Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn and Flexibility
- An undergraduate on tracker to achieve a 2:2 doing a placement year as part of their sandwich degree
- Great attention to detail and commercial awareness
- Excel Skills
- A full UK driving licence (recommended due to remote location of our office)
Don’t just take our word for it...
Doing a placement was a very good decision, but
a better one was to choose Audit Partnership. The culture
means that you quickly feel part of the team and your contribution is always appreciated. It offers a fantastic experience, putting into practice what I've studied!
– 2018 University Placement Student
Applications for 2021-2022 are closed. We are currently not accepting any more applications.
Send your CV and a covering letter, telling us why we should choose you to email@example.com
With our streamlined application process, successful candidates will then be invited to attend an online telephone/virtual interview.
The deadline for applications is Sunday 9th May 2021 and early applications are advantageous.
Please be aware that there may be slight changes to the interview process due to the COVID-19 pandemic - we will update you as necessary