Placement Recovery Auditor
Audit Partnership Ltd is the leading provider of profit recovery in the UK. Each year, we recover millions of pounds to organisations of all sizes and sectors across the globe. We are a people-focused organisation with a strong belief in our employees. We hire the best people to provide the best service to our clients.
Based in Tockwith York, we have over 30 exciting 12 month placement opportunities working as a Profit Recovery Auditor. You will gain exposure into the workings of major retailers where you will be developing essential transferable skills & competencies that can be used throughout your career. You will be given the responsibility to make integral decisions and the chance to really make adifference.
This role will involve;
- Analysis of purchase and sales data
- Reviewing retail promotional activity
- Investigating client data to identify errors and outstanding monies
- Presenting key claim workings and showing understanding to all levels of management and to our clients.
What We Offer:
- A University sandwich year placement for students looking to gain real world experience in the penultimate year of their degree.
- Comprehensive induction, training programme & buddy Scheme
- Internal Development Programme - A tailored in-house programme designed to develop your employability skills.
- Graduate and final year opportunities available following successful placement.
- £16,000 salary per annum + performance based bonus
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays + 12 additional ‘flexi holidays’
- Huge additional benefits package including flexible working hours, ‘Dress for your Day’ policy, free on-site fitness class & many more.
We are looking for someone that demonstrates our core values.
- Motivated and Ambitious
- Go the extra mile
- Have a positive outlook
- A progressive thinker who is driven to continuously improve and innovate
Willingness to Learn
- Demonstrate willingness to grow
- Embrace responsibility and accountability
- Strive to learn new techniques and information
- Thrives on work that is challenging, relevant and rewarding
- Adapt approach and behaviour to customer needs
- Think about the bigger picture
- React positively to new opportunities and challenges
- Team worker with the ability to use own initiative
Interested? Then we want to hear from you!
Send your CV and a covering letter, telling us why we should choose you to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for the Vacancy Advert